Tuesday 27 September 2011

Manchester Art Gallery

Jessica here,
We were extremely privileged to be asked to make a film for Manchester Art Gallery to be part of the Pre-Raphaelite Experiment - a year long investigation into what the Pre-Raphaelite paintings mean to Mancunians today.


I worked alongside some lovely artists as part of the month long project Far Far Away: A Summer of Stories for Families.


As always, 
Filmed by Jess (and additional footage by some of the galleries handy employees)
and Music by Dan



I'm very excited to be part of this exhibition. I have visited the gallery from a very young age, as did my parents and my grandparents. I think my granddad used to come and see the exhibitions instead of going to school!


This film and other related material will be exhibited at the end of the month until April 2012.


Go have a lookie.
Oh and if you have enough money (£8) go and see the Ford Maddox Brown exhibition, I went to the preview with Miss Lauren Berry, (and even though we missed the free booze,) it was an incredible collection of work!


Lady Bee Wild





No comments:

Post a Comment